Friday, January 15, 2010

Elvis Presley and Buck Teeth

Ah-ha! Gotcha! Yesterday's questions were answered by our newest addition, Tina! She's one of our fabulous instructors :) Here she is, shown below with her family during a trip to Busch Gardens. (and, just for the record, I would NEVER go bungee jumping...I'm way too chicken!!)



Ready for the next one? Here ya go!

What did your childhood bedroom look like? Hot pink carpet, hot pink walls, hot pink bedspread with lime green accents.
Would you ever or have you ever been bunging jumping? No…and no.
What two things scare you? I am scared of sharks and zombies.
Three people, dead or alive, that you would invite over for dinner? Elvis Presley, Bruce Springsteen and Tina Fey
What two food items could you eat every single day? Cheese and pasta
Are you an early bird or a night owl? Both. I stay up late and get up early.
Did you ever play a musical instrument? The clarinet. It fit beautifully under my buck teeth.

Leave us a comment :)

10 comments:

Narda said...

Well this is a hard one...So, I need to start weeding out how I think it isn't...I'm going to say for starters...this is NOT Barry! Need to ponder more and will guess shortly...all for now

Katy Young said...

linda?

Jana said...

Melissa???

krazie4QK said...

i think it's JEN because of the comment about the buck teeth.

Narda said...

I'm still bummed I missed Tina and all the clues were in front of me...Tim Holtz, silhouette & coffee...

I know, I know, move on....still pondering

Courtney said...

Jen

Narda said...

I'm ready to make my choice...Survey Says!!!!


Jen....

Unknown said...

I think it's Jen!!! ;0)

Narda said...

OK - waiting with baited breath...am I right...and ewww who came up with the statement "Baited Breath"...and, no my breath doesn't smell like worms, squid, fish, etc...

Narda said...

Well I have had (plenty) of time to think, rethink, think some more on this one...so I've decided to change my vote...yup...I don't think it is Jen anymore...so, I'd like to say I think this is Janice...that is my vote

Janice it is!