Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beach Retreat '08



Wow! I'm still tired from a FABULOUS weekend of croppin'! Sorry that the blog hasn't been updated in a few days :) I hope everyone that attended our Beach Retreat had as good of a time as I did. A few highlights:

-LOTS of layouts completed!
-Melissa singing (okay, maybe not a highlight, but memorable)
-Meeting the Charlie Daniels Band
-A beautiful rabbit that Amy rescued and has since named Hester
-Many, many prizes and giveaways!
-"I am TIRED and HUNGRY!!"
-Eating, eating, and eating some more
-Cookies :)
-New friendships
-Did Susan EVER stop talking?
-It was not an offical contest, but if it were, Emma would have won the prize for bringing the most stuff!

Overall, we had a great time and can't wait to do it again! Thanks to all who attended:)
-

5 comments:

Alex Duenkel said...

Thanks, Jen! You and your girls did a great job... Can't wait to do it again.
Alex

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a blast! Hope I can make it next time! See you next week in Utah!!!

Jana said...

It looks like so much fun. I hope you do it again next year.

TristanzNina said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I would love to attend a scrapbook retreat like that!

Anita said...

Had blast. Let me know when I hope I can be there.Great photos how can I get copies?