Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Utah!



Melissa...you are SO busted! You should know by now that I don't leave home without my laptop!! Lucky for you, we are thousands of miles away AND in classes all day today - until midnight to be exact.

I just wanted to post some pictures from our first day in Utah. Janice and I are here for QuicKutz Retailer's event titled "Deck the Hall" (hmmm...could that be a hint for the new gift sets being released later this month??). The QK festivities officially begin today, so we got to do a little sightseeing yesterday on our way to visit American Crafts. We toured the American Crafts offices, saw where they manufacture their own pens (no pictures allowed!) and got to hang out in their product room. IWe wanted everything! We absolutely love their Christmas line...we placed a rather large order, including Thickers and Modern Albums. We've had lots of requests for both...they should be here in a couple weeks.

Oh yea, one more thing. The QuicKutz guys are sporting mustaches...what's up with that?!?! Watch the blog, and I'll report back when I have some free time :)

And, don't let Melissa and her uni-brow party too hard while we're gone (read below)!

1 comment:

Babycakes said...

I love American Crafts everything yeah..Okay where are the b...t shots!!! hee hee, take plenty. Oooh I love a moustache wtg to the guys mmmnnnn!!!!!