Monday, July 7, 2008

FABULOUS layout for only $12!!



Creative Cardstock: Patriotic Theme

Thursday July 10th with Amy
6pm to 8pm

ONLY $12!!

Can't find paper to match your pictures occasionally? I know I can't! That's why I've started using cardstock and Quickutz to make my own designs!

This month's theme is, of course, patriotic. You can use this layout for Memorial Day, 4th of July, a visit to Washington DC or any military occasion. Customize your title in class to fit the theme of your pictures!

You bring: your paper trimmer, Quickutz Squeeze and star icon die (RS-0562) (both optional if you don't have them), scrapbooking adhesive, Xyron X, glue pen, tweezers, a see-through ruler and your photos. Check out the layout above to help you decide what kind of photos to bring (four 4x6 horizontal). And if you're still not sure which pictures you'd like to use, bring in a whole set and we can figure it out as we go. The best thing about scrapbooking is that there are no rules.
See you in class!

1 comment:

Debbora said...

I love this! I hope you will post more classes this way. I've signed up for the class. Now to find the perfect pictures.