Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Day!

What's going on today?? LOTS!


1. First, winners from yesterday's blog! The following people have 2 sheets of FREE Black Magic Core'dinations waiting for them under our counter: meredithb, moosely_minime, and stacey! Thanks for showing the love :) (By the way, my kids picked them randomly so there's no favoritism!!)


2. New in the store today...Flair's Seaside collection. Beachy and fun! Get it before the tourists gobble it up :) There's a sample paper shown here (no time to post more, because I have a plane to catch!!).



3. CHA starts today! Well, it officially starts tomorrow, but we get to attend some pre-CHA events. Watch the blog for pictures!



4. I haven't seen the new QuicKutz release - they are keeping it very hush hush. BUT, I have heard a few things, so I'm expecting big things! What I do know is that you will want a 12" platform if you don't already have one. Ooohhhh...so exciting!! We can't wait to see it!



5. And, last but certainly not least, today is Amy's birthday! Have a happy one!

1 comment:

cyeyo said...

How big of a b-day