Over the past year, we've had several requests for Magnolia stamps. Guess what, they're heeeere!
A few things about Magnolia stamps:
* they go GREAT with Copic Markers!
* the quality is top notch and they stamp perfectly
* they are EZ Mount RUBBER stamps (which means you put them on an acrylic block)
* their two main characters are Tilda (the girl) and Edward (the boy). For now, we carry mostly Tilda, but we do have the bride and groom with Edward in stock :)
* the sitting images are great because Tilda can sit on pretty much ANYTHING...see the samples below.
The first card below was made by Catherine, our new instructor. She's teaching a Copics class on March 27th (it's almost full if you're thinking about signing up!).
The other samples are pictures we took in the Magnolia booth at CHA. While there, we realized how CRAZY POPULAR these stamps have become. They also have a facebook page...click here to check it out. They've got some amazing samples!
23 hours ago