2 days ago
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Christmas Dessert Recipe Page Swap
Does the thought of a double fudge brownie and a big glass of cold milk makes you squeal with delight? Does your will power go out the window when you see a pumpkin caramel cheesecake? If so, it’s time to preheat the oven and break out the mixing bowls!
Now is the chance to show us your best and share your recipes with scrapbooking flair. Our first recipe page swap was a big success, so we’re doing it again. This time around, we’ve got a theme with a twist!
Beach Scrapbooks is having a Christmas Dessert Recipe Page Swap, and here’s the twist. Instead of just dropping off your pages at the store, we’re planning a taste testing of all the sweets featured on those pages.
At our taste testing party, we will all bring samples of our recipes to share. At the end of the night we’ll leave with 20 pages of recipes...enough to fill an entire scrapbook!
Sound like fun? Here are the details:
1. The taste testing party will be December 4th at 4:30 p.m. Feel free to bring your camera so you can take pictures of the delicious desserts.
2. It’s FREE, but you must sign up. There are only 20 spots available!
3. Please make 20 identical recipe pages (one for your own book and 19 other pages to share). All pages need to be 8x8. Please have your recipe clearly typed on the page along with any embellishments that you would normally add to a scrapbook page.
4. Make sure your name is on each page…front or back is fine.
5. Please have your completed pages to the store no later than Tuesday, November 30th.