Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anna here...

A message from Anna...


It’s Hump Day!!!

I am so excited to be doing my first hump day layout for Beach Scrapbooks. I am in love with the Silhouette! I plan on running off and eloping with it! It was so fun to scour the library to find die cuts for this super-cute birthday layout and, with the new Silhouette software searching in the library, it is so much quicker.

I do have to say that Nicole helped me when I hit a creative wall last night after working for twelve hours. Thanks Nicole, for helping me with the finishing touches. So, stop by the store today to pick up a hump day kit for $5. Otherwise my self esteem might suffer. Just sayin’… Anna

Editor's note: Just to clarify...Anna was NOT working at our store for 12 hours! That's crazy talk! (She has another job...you know, one of those grown up jobs...) Anna and Nicole are two of our newest staff, and I love how they worked together on this. You guys rock :)

No comments: