Tuesday, June 22, 2010

**Teacher Tuesdays!**


"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -- Benjamin Franklin






Calling all teachers and school administrators!!

Starting TODAY (and every Tuesday 'til the end of August), get 10% off your entire purchase with a valid school ID.*

PLUS...crop for FREE on Tuesdays* with other teachers and school administrators. Use today as YOUR day to come in, crop and stay in touch with friends over the summer.

It's our way of saying THANKS for teaching and taking such good care of our future leaders!

Coming tomorrow: Wacky Wednesdays!

*School ID must be shown at the time of purchase. May not be combined with other coupons, discounts or promotions. Applies to regularly priced, in-stock items. Offer not valid on previous pruchases, special orders, pre-designed custom albums or sale/clearance items. Other restrictions may apply. See store for details. Students with student IDs are not eligible. Crop room is available whenever there are no classes scheduled. Please check the calendar before making your crop plans.

No comments: