Introducing the CINCH by We R Memory Keepers!
It's the latest and greatest tool used to bind mini-albums or other altered projects.
A couple notes:
* it is similar to the Bind-it-All, but easier to use
* unlike the Bind-it-All, it punches round holes
* the directions AND measurements are printed right on the machine (just in case you forget!)
* the handle locks down for storage
* it uses the SAME wires as the Bind-it-All
Here's a little video from paperclipping.com that explains just how easy it is :)
1 day ago