Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rain, rain GO AWAY!!!



Does anyone else miss the sun as much as I do? I'm sitting here listening to the rain hit my windows. AGAIN! It's a good thing I work at a scrapbook store - that makes me HAPPY!

Here are some new items received over the past week:

American Crafts - Backyard, Craft Fair, Baby, matching Thickers, mini brads, metal photo turns, Zing embossing powder
Tattered Angels - new stencils and stamps
Petaloo - Mulberry flowers
K & Co. - Happy Trails, Citronella
EK - Jolee's stickers
Bo-Bunny - restock of Double Dot papers
SEI - 1" chalk inks
Bazzill - restock paper, 12x12/6x6/5x7 chipboard, paper flowers, In Stitch'z (including the templates that sold out before they were even priced!)
ScrapOnizer - 8.5X11 clear storage compartments
Colorbök - paper kits in animal, travel, recycle, crayola themes, stickers, rub-ons
Custom products - Virginia Beach paper, 12x12 borders, popular titles (Shamrock/Rock & Roll Half Marathon, Jamestown, Virginia Beach, etc.)

I'm probably missing some items, but I think that's the bulk of it. Come see all the new stuff...pictures don't always do it justice :)

Have a fantastic, fabulous Friday!

No comments: