Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Paper Company - AUTHENTIQUE

We're thrilled to introduce a brand new paper company to you...meet Authentique. We are one of the first stores to carry their products!



Their paper is made of the finest quality (go ahead, touch it!) and the embellishments are very nicely priced :)

The four introductory lines include Blissful, Journey, Uncommon and Splendid.





And, all come with a 6x6 paper pad :)



Here's a close up of some of the embellishments from the Journey collection. The larger embellishments are only $1.99 and the smaller (including alphabet stickers) are $0.99!



I know it's a bit blurry (sorry!), but here's a picture of where you can find Authentique.



Click here to check out their website...it has lots of project samples!

1 comment:

Quilts By Laurel said...

I bought a bunch of the "Glowing" paper yesterday for a Halloween project. I'll link you to a photo when I'm done. I totally love this spiderweb paper!!