Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's our birthday weekend!!


This weekend, Beach Scrapbooks turns 3!

I was looking through pictures of our store when we very first opened. Wow...how things have changed!! A few things really stood out. We had FAR less inventory, LOTS of rolled stickers and very few 4x4 QuicKutz dies. But the biggest thing? Our kids. Oh my, how they have GROWN!

For those who frequently visit us, you've probably seen these four little people running around the store. The two blondes are Melissa's kids and the other two are mine. That's Kate with them...she used to work at Beach Scrapbooks but is now living the life working on a cruise ship. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

I'll post more pictures this week, but for now, I've got to get my things together and head to the store.

I hope to see you at 1 so you can eat some of this gigantic birthday cake with us :)

No comments: