Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!!! (And we're probably closing early...)



At 5:45 a.m., the phones in my house started ringing. First the house phone, then my husband's cell phone, then my cell phone. VB Schools were calling to inform us that there would be no school today due to the ANTICIPATION of snow! Needless to say, we are all up now and the kids are squealing with delight. Let's hope it really does snow!

My son said to me..."mom, don't you have a die called Snowday?" He's close, it was last winter's QuicKutz gift set.

"I think you should have a sale on it since today is a snow day." Well, we haven't had any in over a year, so that's not really an option.

"How about a sale on everything then...this way all the moms can work on their scrapbooking stuff while the kids play outside!" Such a smart kid.

So, by order of my son...

Come in today and save 20% on all regularly priced items!!
**sale items excluded, in-stock items only. Not valid on previous purchases.

And, IF it snows, we'll close early. Watch the blog for details.

No comments: