A few new things to tell you about:
1. I am LOVIN' the new Basic Grey! Among other things, the Ambrosia collection (the one with all the orange) could be used for a great Halloween layout. Not necessarily one of the kids, but more along the lines of how you decorate your house. You know, more of a sophisticated, adult layout.
2. The new QuicKutz release is great, and the samples in the store are adorable. QK Club members - the free Exclusive Recipe Card (with any $35 purchase) is going fast, so come in soon! Also, your free Rolling Pin awaits you - or punch it out with yellow cardstock and make it a corn-on-the-cob!
3. The new Bon Appetit collection by Theresa Collins is on shelves. And, by the way, it goes GREAT with the QuicKutz release! (it's the black/white/green papers in the slideshow above)
4. We have a whole new collection of inks by Ranger. New ink pads (each color comes in 3 different shades for your stamping pleasure!), new alcohol inks, new distress reinkers and pigment ink pads. Also new from Ranger, Perfect Pearls! Use a little bit of Perfect Pearls with some water in a mini mister, and you've got yourself your own Glimmer Mist!
5. And, for all you Tim Holtz stalkers, we've got more of his embellishments in stock...Fragments, metal embellishments (gears, arrows, keys, etc.), rulers and more.
6. The 40% off sale for QuicKutz is still going strong. We received our last shipment of the month yesterday, so the wall is restocked and ready for you. In case you've been living under a rock for the past month, or just haven't heard, all 2x2s and 4x4s are a whopping 40% off until the end of the month. Come in and stock up!
7. We are OPEN on Labor Day! Enjoy your 3 day weekend :)
2 days ago